Birkenstock Granada Sandal-Mocha
The Birkenstock Granada sandal has a feminine silhouette that is both sleek and stylish. Features a Birko-flor™ upper with two adjustable straps, a cork footbed with a double jute layer for comfort, a raised toe bar, footbed form, arch support, and heel cup for support and weight distribution, and a shock-absorbing EVA sole.
- Easy care birko-flor™ upper in double-strap design with dual adjustability for that perfect fit.
- Anatomically correct cork footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 7 oz/each
- Style 1000605