The North Face Childrens
The North Face Boys Thermoball Jacket-Turkish Sea
The North Face Thermoball insulated full-zip jacket for boys has the same look and feel as a down puffy, but it isn't. ThermoBall insulation mimics the light loftiness of down feathers, but since it's a synthetic, it stays warm even when it gets wet. This makes a considerable difference when you're living in damp, moist, humid environments. The North Face made the shell out of WindWall fabric to block brisk breezes that often accompany winter's snowy weather. Keep your little one warm and dry this season with this stylish and packable jacket.
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™:
- • Warmth and compressibility equivalent to 600-fill down.
- • Round synthetic insulation traps and retains heat within small air pockets.
- • Insulative property is retained even when wet.
- Stand collar.
- Long sleeves.
- Full zip closure with internal storm flap.
- Secure-zip hand pockets.
- Drop-tail hem.
- Quilted stitch pattern.
- Branding on left chest and back right shoulder.
- 100% nylon;
- Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size XL (18-20 Big Kids).
- Length: 27 in