Mountain Khakis Camber 106 Pants-Yellowstone
The Mountain Khakis Camber 106 pant for men has the trail-tested durability you're used to without the heavy-duty workwear look, making it a perfect piece for your rowdy, after-hours activities. A low-profile version of the Camber 107. Features sleek, urban styling and performance stretch canvas. Side seam quick-draw cell phone pocket with zipper closure on right thigh. Curved articulation at the knees.
- Classic Fit runs straight from the hip through the leg.
- Mid rise sits halfway between the waist and hips.
- 9 oz canvas has been garment washed for a broken-in feel.
- Articulated knees and stretch blend improve mobility.
- Grosgrain-taped waistband resists stretching for a consistent fit after a day's wear.
- Diamond-shaped inseam gusset improves range of motion.
- Reinforced triple-needle stitching, bar tacking, and rivets.
- Belt-loop waistband.
- YKK® zip fly with antiqued nickel button closure.
- Six-pocket design with zip cell-phone pocket at right.
- "Mudflap" back cuff resists wear.
- Bison-embossed leather brand patch.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Bison bottle opener keyring
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 42 1⁄2 in
- Inseam: 33 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in