Patagonia W's Nano Puff Jacket-Berlin Blue
The Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket for women is idea for any activity that life may throw at you. This packable and insulated jacket is made for blocking wind and staying warm when the kids play soccer or conditions change on the trail. Wear it alone on a chilly day in the city or as a midlayer when the winter is kicking up its worst. The droptail hem covers your lower back at all times, even when leaning over to grab that snack you dropped. The jacket features three zippered pockets, two exterior and one on the inside. The interior pocket doubles as a stuff sack that you can compress the entire jacket into and store it in your pack or purse for later.
- A lightweight, synthetic insulated jacket for any outdoor activity.
- PrimaLoft Gold Eco maintains warmth-to-weight ratio, even when wet
- 60g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, made with 55% post-consumer recycled content, is the most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available
- 2,156,127 plastic bottles will be saved from the landfill in the first year alone, thanks to the use of new PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco
- Wrapped in a windproof and moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a (durable water repellent) DWR finish
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out wind and seal in warmth
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carbine clip-in loop.
- Style 84217