Patagonia Fitz Roy Tarpon Long Sleeve T-Shirt-Strait Blue
The Fitz Roy Tarpon Cotton T-Shirt is made for those who frequent coastlines Argentina to Nova Scotia or from the Atlantic to the Pacific for that matter. Printed (with PVC- and phthalate-free inks) on Patagonia's standard-weight, ringspun and supersoft 100% Texas co-op organic cotton jersey. Taped shoulder seams and ribbing at the neck for superior comfort; rib-knit cuffs snug down at the wrists. Regular fit provides a loose silhouette through body and sleeves. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams and ribbed cuffs for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Patagonia original art
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 255 g (9 oz)
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved