Patagonia Men's Torrentshell 3L Jacket-Black
The Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket for men will have you covered in snow, freezing rain or tropical storms. The Torrentshell 3L jacket has a new backer, making it more durable than its 2.5-layer predecessor. Its still packable, lightweight, durable and very versatile waterproof protection. Made from H2No Performance shell fabric, this minimalist shell provides Patagonia's highest level of waterproof protection. Plus, the jacket can be stuffed into its own front pocket, so you'll always have space to bring it along inside that fanny pack you never leave home without.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- 3 Layer H2No® Performance Standard breathable shell is fully seam sealed to prevent exterior water and wind from penetrating.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Two-way adjustable hood extends protection.
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin increase comfort.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and wind flaps.
- Underarm zip vents promote air circulation and cooling.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the left zip pocket for ultimate portability.
- H2No® 3L 100% nylon ripstop.
- Machine wash
- Style 85240