Barbour Mens Bedale Wax Jacket-Sage
The Barbour Bedale Wax Jacket for men has equestrian styling, stands up to cold, wind, and rain with on point styling that looks great in the country or on the town. Originally designed for riding, the Bedale is favored by many Britons, from royalty to pop icons. The classic elements of a Barbour jacket are all included, with a brass two-way ring-pull zip and studded ‘Stormfly’ front, two large bellows pockets and two moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets, and the traditional corduroy collar with studs for a hidden throat flap.
The Bedale jacket takes 36 people in the Barbour factory in South Shields to construct but can be yours with the buy button..
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Designed with a slightly relaxed cut for a regular fit
- Corduroy collar, zip and snap-button front closure
- Slant chest pockets, flap snap-button hand pockets with logo on left side
- Large bellows pockets and moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets
- Side vents with snap-button closure
- Compatible with the brand's Polarquilt Waistcoat
- 100% Barbour cotton tartan lining
- Ecowax, 100% Waxed Cotton
- Spot clean
- 31 1/2" length (size 42).