Birkenstock Arizona Shearling Soft Footbed Sandal-Stone Coin
When cooler weather arrives but you're not ready to give up sandals, slip-on the Arizona Shearling from Birkenstock. The legendary two-strap, classic slide Arizona sandal from BIRKENSTOCK features genuine high-quality suede and updated with plush genuine shearling lining the interior for extra cushioning and moisture-wicking comfort. Birkenstock's signature contoured footbed mimics the shape of the foot and provides excellent support. These sandals are perfect for chilly, winter mornings walking the dog or evenings out on the town. Slip into the luxurious comfort of Arizona and enjoy the same design that has made feet happy for two hundred years.
- The on-trend Arizona Shearling has style and all of the comfort features you expect from Birkenstock®.
- Classic two-strap sandal for enhanced comfort.
- Leather upper/genuine-shearling (New Zealand or Australia) lining/synthetic sole
- Anatomically correct footbed is crafted from 100% renewable and sustainable cork.
- Raised toe bar encourages the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- The soft footbed features a foam layer inserted between the cork layer and suede liner of the original Birkenstock footbed. Microscopic air bubbles cushion your feet while providing moderate arch support and is made of 100% renewable and sustainable cork.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support.
- Dual layer Jute top wicks away moisture, while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- Heat Warning: Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Style 1017402