Birkenstock Women's Mayari Leather Sandal-Habana Oiled
Birkenstock Mayari sandal is a customer favorite and wardrobe basic. The elegant cross strap with toe loop on this sandal has the original Birkenstock footbed featuring pronounced arch support, a deep heel cup and a roomy toe box. Covered with a suede liner. The footbed molds and shapes to your foot. Made with Birkibuc, a synthetic two-ply strap material. The base ply against your skin is a felt of spun acrylic and polyamid fibers. The outer ply is a vinyl-like material that is made to look like nubuck. Birkibuc is durable and water resistant.
- Anatomically correct cork footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 6 oz