Chaco Men's Z/2 Classic Sandal-Stepped Navy
The Chaco Z/2 Classic sandals for men is a perennial favorite of seasoned hikers, travelers, and outdoorsmen making them perfect for mountaineers, stream crossings, beach outings, or shooting the rapids. The Z2 sandals simple design uses only eight components for timeless style and functionality in demanding conditions. Pull-through adjustable webbing straps provide a fine-tuned fit while the ladder lock buckle keeps the straps from loosening up during active wear. The Chaco Z/2's textured footbed prevents your foot from sliding around once it's wet. The antimicrobial footbed treatment prevents odors from taking hold, especially after extended treks in humid weather. Plus, the LUVSEAT midsole cushions your every step with its plush feel and ergonomic shaping. And because it's home on rough trails and slippery shores, the ChacoGrip rubber sole adds sure-footed stability to land and sea adventures.
- Only eight component parts comprise the timeless Z/2® Classic sandal from Chaco®.
- Double polyester jacquard webbing straps wrap around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit.
- Toe loop for added security.
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle at ankle.
- Adjustable, high-tensile heel risers.
- Classic Platform features a combination midsole and footbed made from durable, supportive poured PU that won't compression set.
- LUVSEAT™ technology offers durability, daylong comfort, and arch support.
- High-performing ChacoGrip™ rubber compound outsole.
- 3.0 mm lug depth.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association™ (APMA).
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz