Chaco Womens Z/2 National Park Sandal-Glacier
The Chaco Z/2 Classic Sandal for women is widely known as the design that paved the way to Chaco's sandal preeminence, is back to celebrate Chaco's partnership with the National Park Foundation. This collaboration trends back to earlier models using a Vibram rubber sole, and it's even manufactured in the USA. If you like romping through creek beds, exploring forgotten slots, and unleashing your toes, the National Park Z/2 Colorado Women's Sandal is an obvious choice.
- Polyester jacquard webbing straps wrap around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit.
- Strap design inspired by Glacier National Park.
- Easy slip-on style with a toe loop for added security.
- Vegan-friendly construction.
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle at ankle.
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers.
- Women's specific LUVSEAT™ PU footbed and midsole provide lasting all-day comfort and support that is certified by podiatrists.
- Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber outsole features updated tread designs for excellent traction on wet surfaces.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 12 oz