Columbia Kids Powder Lite Puffer Jacket-Black-Graphite
The Columbia Powder Lite Puffer jacket for kids gives little one water resistance and big-time warmth during the snowiest days. The shell is made of 100% polyester Storm Lite DP II, a fabric that repels the wetness that can cut a snow-filled adventure short. 100% polyester, 150-gram faux-down insulation retains natural body warmth. 100% nylon-taffeta lining goes on over inner layers with ease. Attached, adjustable storm hood blocks wind during gusty weather.
- Regular Fit is an easy, lightly relaxed fit for comfortable range of motion.
- Omni-Shield™ shell:
- Resists liquid absorption to prevent staining.
- Dries several times faster than traditional fabric.
- Retains less moisture than conventional material to stay lighter even when wet.
- 150g faux down insulation mimics the low weight and high insulation of down.
- Attached hood with elastic binding and hook-and-loop back tab.
- Full-zip front closure with outer and inner wind flaps.
- Long sleeves with elastic cuffs.
- Flat hand pockets.
- Straight hem.
- Body: 100% polyester;
- Lining: 100% nylon;
- Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.