Hunter Original Tour Rain Boot-Navy
The Hunter Original Tour rain boot is constructed from lightweight, fold-able rubber. Innovative remodeling of the iconic Original Tall Rain Boot, the leg of the boot folds down, wrapping around the shoe for easier packing and transportation. Pack in your suitcase, gym bag or backpack for whenever wet weather or snow arrives.
- Made of pliable rubber, the Hunter Original Tour boots can be squashed, rolled, and folded into submission; which comes in handy when you have just enough room for one more thing in your suitcase.
- Pull on design.
- Comes with a drawstring bag for traveling.
- For fall and winter use, warm socks are recommended.
- Woven nylon lining.
- Cushioned footbed.
- Flexible rubber sole.
- Please keep in mind that the buckle on this boot is decorative and should not be used as an aid to pull the boot on.
- Hunter advises that a white wax film may appear on the surface of the rubber boots and that it can be wiped off with a damp cloth. This "blooming" effect is not a defect. Blooming is caused when the boots are exposed to extreme temperatures or temperature swings and the wax helps prevent the rubber from weathering.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 15 1⁄2 in
Note: Select your US size. Please be advised, the boot and box will display UK, US and Euro sizing. For US sizing, both men's and women's sizing is displayed. Men's sizing is represented by "M" and women's sizing is represented by "F".