Merrell Mens Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Boots-Earth
The Merrell Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Boots for men has high performance with unmatched comfort in a Waterproof Hiking Boot. Built on M Select™ DRY technology, it seals out water and lets moisture escape just as the bellows-style, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out, so you always stay dry when on the move. The Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed treated with M Select™ FRESH technology promises organic odor control, while a mesh lining ensures breathability. Equipped with an air cushion in the heel and an EVA midsole, it adds stability and absorbs shocks, offering all-day comfort. This outdoor boot offers excellent traction on both wet and dry surfaces, thanks to the Vibram® TC5+ lugged outsole.
- Waterproof dura leather and mesh upper with ventilated bellows tongue to provide breathability while keeping debris out.
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter for easy clean-up of mud and dirt so boots remain looking fresh and new.
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution offers an impermeable yet breathable barrier.
- Ortholite® anatomical footbed with a molded nylon arch shank and a compression molded EVA footframe for cushioning comfort.
- Merrell air cushion in the heel helps absorb shock while adding stability to reduce painful foot and leg fatigue.
- Vibram® Multi-Sport™ TC5+ rubber outsole with 5mm lug depth gives you rugged durability with each step.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1 in