Merrell Moab Speed Walking/Hiking Shoe-Walnut
Staying active outdoors is so important these days and with the sturdiness of a light hiker and the upper comfort of a running shoe the Moab Speed shoe from Merrell will keep you supported from dawn to dusk. This lightweight and protective hybrid design starts with lightweight mesh and thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) uppers tough enough to give you the confidence to tackle any trail. Mesh linings made of recycled material surround your feet in comfort, allowing feet to breathe as exertion rises. Removable ethylene vinyl actetate (EVA) insoles and FloatPro® foam midsoles offer lightweight cushioning, while the Moab Speed's built-in rock plate provides extra protection from sharp rocks and similar hazards jutting up from the ground. Made with recycled rubber, the Vibram® EcoDura outsoles feature 4mm lugs for sure traction on the trail. Protective toe caps.
- Mesh and TPU(Thermoplastic Polyurethane) upper.
- 100% recycled mesh lining.
- Lace up front closure with 100% recycled laces.
- Protective toe cap.
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort.
- EVA(Ethylene-vinyl acetate) foam insole with 50% recycled top sheet.
- Removable PU foam insole.
- Rock plate for added protection.
- FloatPro Foam™ midsole for a lightweight ride.
- Pull tab for easy on-and-off.
- New Vibram® Traction Lug outsole design for added stability and traction.
- 30% recycled rubber Vibram® Ecostep outsole.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Style: J067087