Mountain Khakis Fourteener Fleece Jacket-Gunmetal
The Mountain Khakis Fourteener Fleece Jacket is the one layer you can always rely on to keep you warm. Inspired by the over 14,000 (fourteeners) mountain peaks located in Colorado, the thick shearling pile is lined with a lightweight, wind-resistant taffeta to keep you light on your feet as you ascend through the crags and scree fields. Stretch canvas reinforcements accessorize perfectly with your Camber 107s. 1-handed drawcord hem. 3 pockets. Easy-glide sleeves. Relaxed fit.
- Inspired by the classic, mountaineering style of the Colorado Rockies, the Mountain Khakis® Fourteener Fleece Jacket sets off your cold-weather layering with retro cool styling.
- Relaxed Fit.
- Faux Shearling with Canvas Trim:
- • Faux shearling body in a deep, thick pile.
- • Stretch canvas trim lends a vintage layering look.
- • Pairs with a smooth-faced taffeta lining for wind-resistant protection.
- • Shearling: 11.2 oz/yd² fabric weight.
- • Canvas: 8.7 oz/yd² fabric weight.
- • Taffeta: 1.4 oz/yd² fabric weight.
- Stand collar.
- Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
- Long sleeves with hook-and-loop tab cuffs.
- Zip chest pocket.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Straight hemline with adjustable drawstring.
- Logo embroidery at the chest pocket and back yoke.
- Body: 82% polyester, 18% acrylic;
- Canvas: 98% cotton, 2% spandex;
- Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and hang dry.
- Length: 27 in