Mountain Khakis Original Mountain Pant-Yellowstone
The Mountain Khakis Original Mountain Pant is what started the craze. Basecamp to boardroom, the OMP from Mountain Khakis performs best when worn daily. Includes all signature features, including diamond-shaped action gusset, hidden right pocket and angled front pockets, triple-stitched seams, 'mudflap' reinforced heel cuffs, grosgrain-lined waistband and extra bar-tac reinforcements.
- Relaxed Fit pants feature a loose fit that runs straight from the hip through the leg.
- Classic mid rise sits above the hips.
- Durable 10.4 oz cotton canvas has been garment washed for a broken-in finish.
- Grosgrain-taped waistband resists stretching for a consistent fit after a day's wear.
- Diamond-shaped inseam gusset improves range of motion.
- Double-layer knee and seat panels for lasting wear.
- Reinforced triple-needle stitching and bar tacking.
- Belt-loop waistband.
- YKK® zip fly with antiqued nickel button closure.
- Slash hand pockets with side-seam coin pocket at right.
- Back patch pockets.
- "Mudflap" back cuff panel resists wear.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32.