Mountain Khakis Teton Twill Pant-Bison
The Mountain Khakis Teton Twill pants is coveted the world over by distinguished sportsmen and office-dwellers alike. Mountain Khakis proprietary 8.5oz cotton twill gets better with every wash. Timeless like a Hemingway novel. Flat front and welted button-through back pockets. Diamond-shaped action gusset. Triple-stitched seams. “Mudflap” reinforced heel cuffs. 5 hand pockets including signature hidden side seam pocket. Relaxed Fit with mid-rise. Garment washed.
- Relaxed Fit pants feature a loose fit that runs straight from the hip through the leg.
- Classic mid rise sits above the hips.
- Durable 8.5 oz cotton twill has been garment washed for a broken-in finish.
- Grosgrain-taped waistband resists stretching for a consistent fit after a day's wear.
- Diamond-shaped inseam gusset improves range of motion.
- Triple-needle stitching and bar tacking for durable, reinforced wear.
- Belt-loop waistband.
- YKK® zip fly with antiqued nickel button closure.
- Slash hand pockets with side-seam coin pocket at right,
- Back welt pockets with coconut button closure.
- "Mudflap" back cuff panel resists wear.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 38 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 19 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in