New Balance Mens
New Balance M990v3 Running Shoe-Grey
The New Balance 990 running shoe is legendary and made-in-the-USA. The Men's M990v3 Running Shoe from New Balance brings the series full circle. The 990v3 features a classic design with universal appeal. From its premium pigskin upper with mesh inserts for breathability, to the stability-enhancing ABZORB midsole, and the ENCAP EVA cushioning technology, this sneakers newest features work together to promote a healthy gait. The blown rubber forefoot and dual-density collar provide both cushioning and support where you need them. Reflective detailing enhances your visibility. Whether you're running five miles a day or rushing from class to class on your feet, the seriously comfortable 990 takes you everywhere in timeless, casual style.
- A running shoe built for the moderate overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Supportive pigskin overlays.
- Reflective cushioning promotes visibility in low-light conditions.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Synthetic lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Polyurethane midsole for long-lasting plush and resistance to compression set.
- ENCAP® provides support and optimal durability.
- ABZORB® mid-foot cushioning for exceptional shock absorption.
- Blown rubber forefoot supplies lightweight cushioning.
- Ndurance® rubber outsole material for maximum durability.
- Built on an SL-1 last. This last type has a standard toe box width, a standard instep height, and a standard heel width.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
- Weight: 15 oz