Patagonia Mens Classic Retro-X Sherpa Vest-Pelican
The Patagonia Classic Retro-X Vest for men is soft, warm, and windproof. This wind-blocking sherpa vest provides steadfast warmth for your core, even in windy conditions. It features a soft windproof membrane bonded between a thick and fuzzy outer layer of ¼”-pile sherpa fleece and an interior moisture-wicking, highly air-permeable mesh lining with Polygiene® permanent odor control. The resulting fabric sandwich traps heat, blocks wind and feels smooth and comfortable against the skin. The zippered chest pocket, collar and wind flap are made of 100% nylon with a weather-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The zippered side handwarmer pockets have a brushed-polyester mesh lining for extra warmth and a smooth feel. Hip length.
- Windproof membrane bonded between ¼"-pile sherpa fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking, highly air-permeable warp-knit mesh
- Full zipper with internal wind flap
- Vertical zippered chest pocket; zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed-polyester mesh
- Hip length
- 507 g (17.9 oz)
- Body: 12.9-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece.
- Lining: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with Polygiene® permanent odor control, a wicking finish and a windproof barrier.
- Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish