Patagonia Men's Retro Pile Vest-Navy Blue
The Patagonia Retro Pile Vest is soft, warm, and perfect to wear when you’re surrounded by saws, chisels and awls all day. Made from polyester double-sided shearling, the Patagonia Retro Pile fabric provides easy-wearing warmth thanks to a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior. The full-zip design has a zip-through stand-up collar for heat-trapping comfort and offset shoulder seams for compatibility with pack straps. Flat-seam construction throughout the vest reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets give you a place for the daily necessities and come equipped with webbing zipper pulls. Soft spandex trim finishes the armholes and hem. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- Armholes and hem have spandex trim for added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing
- 420 g (14.8 oz)
- Body: 11.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling.
- Lining: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved