Patagonia M's Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Pullover-Wandering Woods-Tidepool Blue
The Patagonia Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover for men is warm yet lightweight enough to hike with and delivers classic Patagonia style and versatility for all kinds of activities. This Snap-T® Pullover wrote the book on multifunctional fleece. Made from double-faced 100% polyester fleece (solids, 85% recycled; heathers, 80% recycled), this lighter-weight version continues the tradition of providing soft and durable warmth with moisture-wicking and quick-drying capabilities in a layer-friendly construction.
- Features include easy-entry snapped placket, stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms. Left-chest pocket has nylon flap with snap closure. Spandex binding at cuffs and hem helps keep the heat in and the cold out. Hip length.
- Made of midweight Synchilla® polyester fleece (solids: 85% recycled; heathers: 80% recycled)
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket, stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility
- Left-chest pocket has nylon flap and snap closure
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece. Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece. Prints: 8.35-oz 100% polyester fleece. Placket and pocket flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon. Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 405 g (14.3 oz)
- Style 25551