Patagonia W's Nano Puff Vest-Birch White
The Patagonia Nano Puff Vest for women is lightweight, compressible, and wind-resistant insulation that can be worn on its own or under a shell. This packable and insulated vest is made for blocking wind and staying warm when the kids play soccer or conditions change on the trail. The Nano Puff Vest features PrimaLoft Gold Eco insulation, which not only boasts a partially recycled constitution, but it also retains body heat with acute thermal efficiency. And unlike down, PrimaLoft Gold Eco maintains its insulating capacity when wet, which makes this vest an ideal choice when moisture may be factor.
The Nano Puff caters to a variety of activities, ranging from cold-weather trail runs to blustery days on the skill hill. A hardy, wind-resistant ripstop exterior deters grabby tree branches on the trail, and the DWR treatment is designed to handle light drizzle. A zipper garage protects your chin from chafing, and the brick quilting pattern prevents the insulation from settling and creating cold zones on your body. An internal chest pocket doubles as a self-stuff sack so you can easy store the Puff in your tote bag or daypack, while the two zippered hand pockets keep necessities close by.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer
- recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- 207 g (7.3 oz)
- Style 84247