Saucony Guide 14 Women's Running Shoe-Alloy-Cherry
The Saucony® Guide 14 lace-up sneakers for women combines springy cushioning and underfoot protection to create an everyday stability trainer that is more utilitarian than flashy. The Guide 14 is pure performance in a shoe. You’ll even want to wear it past your workout. The look is clean, the ride is smooth and, most importantly, you’ll be confident with every stride forward.
- Features updated PWRRUN cushioning and a guiding TPU frame that is a breath of fresh air in the stability category. The shoe offers protection for over-pronators, and really helps runners fly with a new simplified upper.
- The tonal medial TPU guidance frame and 3D-engineered fascia in the upper both help deliver 360 degrees of stability while disappearing into the design of the shoe for a clean overall look.
- FORMFIT addresses the collective constructions that help our shoes wrap and fit around your entire foot, and the Guide 14 has been streamlined to achieve more comfort with less bulk. Runners will primarily notice this in the enhanced heel fit and a generally lighter feel on foot.
- Textile and synthetic upper.
- Textile lining and insole.
- Synthetic outsole.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Style S10654