Saucony Peregrine 10 Men's Trail Running Shoe-Pine-Orange
The Saucony men's Peregrine 10 running shoes has grippy versatility to handle nearly any trail. For those who want to confidently explore off-road, the Peregrine 10 is a grippy, protective trail shoe with cushioning that's just right for uphill responsiveness and downhill forgiveness.
- Lace-up style.
- Has a responsive feel while a rock plate ensures additional protection for pushing uphill and driving downhill with confidence.
- Ultralight, durable top layer adds durability to the comfortable air mesh bootie so nothing snags your speed.
- Aggressive lugs made of PWRTRAC tacky rubber conform to dig in and confidently grip a wide variety of terrains.
- Textile and synthetic upper.
- Textile lining and insole.
- Rubber and mesh outsole.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Shaft: 4 in
- Style S20556-25