SOREL Mens Cheyanne II Lace-up Waterproof Boot-Tobacco/Black
The Sorel Cheyanne II boot are mens boots perfect for wading through snow to the woodpile or walking the dog in less-than-ideal conditions. The Cheyanne II boot's rich full-grain leather uppers protect you from the elements and have that premium look and feel.
Fully taped waterproof construction keeps your feet dry while 200g insulation keeps toes warm and toasty during that early morning drive to the duck blind. Removable molded EVA footbeds, will feel like walking on clouds as you slip them on back at camp. Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber outsoles with herringbone tread pattern give you ultimate traction on those snow-covered, icy sidewalks.
- The Sorel® Cheyanne II boots will keep you comfortable on rainy days and slippery streets.
- Waterproof nubuck upper.
- Best used in heavy rain and snow.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps out the wet elements.
- Soft textile lining provides both added warmth and breathability.
- Features 200g insulation for a warm and comfortable foot environment.
- Removable die-cut EVA footbed with a comfortable textile topcover for added cushioning.
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Shaft: 8"
- Sorel style 1750241