Southern Shirt Co
Southern Shirt Waterfowl Stamp Long Sleeve Tee-Driftwood
This awesome looking Waterfowl Stamp t-shirt from Southern Shirt Company is perfect for anyone that collects duck stamps or simply loves the great outdoors. In 1934, Congress passed the Migratory Bird Hunting Stamp Act, popularly known as the Duck Stamp Act. The stamps are required to hunt migratory waterfowl such as ducks and geese and is used to help fund the acquisition and preservation of wetlands as waterfowl habitat.
- 100% Combed Long-Staple Cotton
- SSC Wood Duck inspired artwork
- Signature wash for softness
- Pigment dyed and garment washed for a lived-in feel and look
- Long sleeve
- Basic pocket tee with soft hand print
- Relaxed, t-shirt fit
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Use gentle cycle. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. Tumble dry low. Do not iron art.
- Style 1T145-204