Sperry Womens Saltwater Duck boots-Tan-Dark Brown
The new Sperry Top-Sider Saltwater duck boot for women makes a stylish splash this season. You'll be doing a rain-dance hoping for rain while rocking these Sperry boots. Features a leather upper with waterproof rubber vamp, and a warm micro-fleece lining to keep you dry and warm.
- Combat cold, wet weather with the waterproof Saltwater boot from Sperry®.
- Duck-inspired waterproof boot.
- Leather and textile upper with a waterproof rubber foot.
- Rawhide lacing with rust proof eyelets for secure fit.
- Side zipper closure.
- Micro-fleece lining and cushioned insole for warmth and comfort.
- Nonmarking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ for ultimate wet/dry traction.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
The Sperry Saltwater Duck boot is a must have for Fall and Spring!.
But don't take my word for it, see what others are saying about the Sperry Duck Boot.
Picked as the best rain boots overall
"Why you'll love them: The Sperry Top-Sider Saltwater Rain Boots are durable after years of wear, well-designed for rain, and work effortlessly into the winter months."
"Who knew the words "fashion" and "duck boot" could go together so well? These boots from Sperry are a chic yet functional way to brave bad weather. We love the pop of blue at the bottom of the boot, but if you want something more traditional, this style comes in a variety of colors and patterns including navy and plaid."
"These low profile boots are casual and stylish enough to wear straight on to the plane, and are functional in the mountains, so I only need to pack one pair of shoes. The side zipper makes them easy to slip on and off when you're dancing with TSA, or changing footwear in a muddy parking lot. I tied the laces the first time I put them on, and haven't touched them since."
- Powder Magazine