The North Face mens
The North Face Mens Sprag 5 Pocket Pant-Burnt Olive Green
The North Face® Sprag Five-Pocket Pants are loaded with features to keep you hanging with Mother Nature and on the trail longer. These standard fit pants are designed with comfort and durability in mind. The stretch nylon fabric is soft, comfortable and have a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to keep you dry when the weather is less than desirable. Storage space is plentiful as well with two hand pockets, two back pockets and a coin pocket for storing all of your belongings so you can stay focused on the trails and enjoy the views. If you are looking for a versatile pant that can transition from trail to tavern seamlessly then The North Face Sprag 5-Pocket Pants are a perfect choice.
- 94% Recycled Nylon/6% Elastane plain weave
- Moisture-wicking FlashDry helps keep you cool and dry
- Zip-fly with a shank-button closure
- Crotch gusset for better mobility
- Durable ripstop binding applied to the internal side-seam edge for a clean finish when the pant legs are rolled up
- Five-pocket design with a longer knife pocket and hidden internal card pocket in the right hand pocket
- Concealed-zip pocket on back-right yoke
- Special belt-loop construction with a utility loop on the back-right belt loop
- Self fabric patch with heat transfer logo on back-right waistband
- Inseam: Short 29", Regular 31", Long 33"
- Standard fit
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Style NFOA5J967D6
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam R. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 34 in
- Outseam: 41 in
- Inseam: 31 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 8 in
- Inseam: S= 29", R= 31", L= 33"